"Enfocado en preservar la sociabilidad y sensualidad...en los bailes y cultura Latinas..."
(Focused on preserving the sociability and sensuousness...in the Latin dances and culture...)
Strictly Street Salsa
Latin Dance Workshop
An exciting and fun series of classes to complement our dance program.
Each workshop is self-contained so no previous experience is necessary. At the conclusion of the class you will have the understanding of concepts you can immediately apply and use. You will also have the option of further expanding those skills by attending more workshops within the same area and/or others.
- Afro-Latin * - Live percussion, shaking bodies, fun! This class also includes elements of guaguancó.
- Cha-cha-cha and Son
- A fun workshop with two dances
that preceded salsa.
- Stree Salsa Technique / Salsa Suelta *
- Be ready to sweat and move your
- Styling and Musicality
- Learn the art of sensuousness in
leading and following while looking
- Salsa Suelta - Don’t know how to dance by yourself or what to do when your partner breaks away? This class will teach you moves and principles on how to look your best when dancing by yourself!
- Bachata and Merengue - Simply: two sexy and fun dances. Footwork, body movement, music interpretation, and more.
- Street Salsa Crash Course (Beg/Int) - This class is designed to prepare participants to join upcoming Beginner B and Intermediate I (A and B) levels. Participants must have prior fundamental salsa dance experience.
*Comfortable clothing (dance or workout attire, jeans not recommended), flat shoes or barefoot
Cost: $20 (Cash or Check)
||Sat, Apr 16
||1:30 - 3:00 PM